Thursday, January 1, 2009

Go (gag) Utes!

I can remember 2 times in my life where I have actively cheered for the University of Utah to win anything; the NCAA run when Utah LOST to Kentucky in the finals and when they played against Pittsburgh in the Fiesta Bowl.

I will be cheering for the UTES again tomorrow night. You might be asking your self "How can you cheer for the UTES? Isn't that like eating your own vomit?" Yes, it has been and probably will be tomorrow. But sometimes you have to slurp puke to achieve a higher, loftier goal. I realize that a win here will only help the Mountain West (and BYU) by gaining some national respect. SO DON'T SCREW THIS UP! You BETTER win!

3 comments:

Angela Romeril said...

Hey Em, How was your puke? At least they won!

Karole Romeril said...

I agree with you - and thank goodness they did win - although they seem to be extremely cocky!!

Meesh said...

GO UTES! Emily, you should join this dark force! It is the only way to live. It was the best game I have ever witnessed, I am sure you can't agree completely, but it was a fun thing to watch.